STOP WASTING TIME - Best Motivational Speech Video

 I get angry when someone says they don't have enough time to go to the gym for 45 minutes a day and work out. though there's something for 45 minutes to an hour they do improve, if it is physically improved or it is mentally to improve imagine you read one hour a day about sports now just imagine how much you will learn after 365 hours in one year. think about if it's a study about the history of musicians of composers, how much you would know to imagine if we would work on the business and some business that you want to develop every day for an hour imagine how further along you will go and get so it drives me nuts because you have when people say they don't have the time we have 24 hours a day we sleep 6 hours a day so that gives you still 18 hours and there's someone shaking their head out there in front they say probably I don't sleep 6 hours I sleep eight hours right but just sleep faster to give 18 hours a day the average person works around 8 to 10 hours so let's assume it's 10 hours so give 8 hours left then you travel around an hour a day maybe 2 hours a day so now you have still 6 hours left

so what do you do it in 6 hours I do it is six hours then Beat a little bit then B moves a little bit talk a little bit the people and all that stuff but you can see how much time that is available if you organize your day so you got to work hard I mean let me tell you something when I went to America.

life is not easy. I have been to college. I had to worked out five hours a day and I was working on construction because in those days in bodybuilding there was no money we did I didn't have the money for food supplements or anything so I had to go to work. 

she worked in construction I went to college I worked out in the gym and at night from 8 o'clock at night to 12 midnight.


Comments